Once a course has ended, it will no longer be available to students but may still appear on the student course listing in Moodle. These courses will remain listed for one year as part of a standard archive policy.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Un-Enroll For a Course?
- I'm Having Issues With Grammarly
- Where Can I Find the Due Date for My Assignment?
- What are the System Requirements to Take Online Courses at American Sentinel?
- Can You Remove an Old Course From My Course List?
- Can My Course Be Re-Opened?
- How Do I Access my Nursing Course?
- American Sentinel Course Surveys and Evaluations
- How Do I Update My Moodle Profile
- I Am Not Receiving Emails From American Sentinel